NEI «Kazakh-Russian Medical University» announces the competition for filling the positions of professorial teaching staff and scientific workers of higher educational establishments for the academic year 2020-2021 for positions: head, professor, assistant professor, senior lecturer, Lecturer, assistant Department with courses: Department of History of Kazakhstan and Social and Humanities Disciplines; Department of Language Disciplines; Department of Physical Culture; Department of Information and Communication Technologies; Department of Anatomy with courses (Histology; Physiology)Department of Pathological Anatomy and Forensic Medicine with course (course on pathological physiology); Department of Microbiology with course on immunology; Department of Molecular Biology with course on general chemistry and biochemistry (course on general chemistry and biochemistry)Department of Public Health with a course in hygiene and epidemiology; Department of Propedeutics of Internal Diseases; Department of Phthisiaria with courses (course in infectious diseases; course in dermatovenerology); Department of Childhood Diseases; Department of General Surgery with courses (Course of Paediatric Surgery; Course of Otorinolargentology; Course of Traumatology; Course of Urology); Department of Ophthalmology; Department of Oncology and Mammology with course of Visual Diagnostics (course of Course of Visual Diagnostics); Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Department of Psychiatry, Narcology and Neurology; Department of General Medical Practice with course (Course of Emergency Medical Aid); Department of Internal Diseases with course of Clinical Pharmacology (Course of Clinical Pharmacology); Department of Surgery with course of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation (Course of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation)Department of Postgraduate and Continuing Vocational Education with courses (Course of Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Course of Catastrophe Medicine); Department of Pharmacy; Department of Therapeutic and Paediatric Dentistry; Department of Surgical and Orthopaedic Dentistry.
Persons who have a higher or postgraduate education that meets the University’s qualification requirements are eligible to compete for posts of professors and professors and researchers in higher educational establishments.
Detailed information on the website of NEI «Kazakh-Russian Medical University» www.medkrmu.kz in the section – «We invite to work».
Persons wishing to participate in the competition submit an application (in an arbitrary form) to the head of the University. The following documents are attached to the application:
2. A copy of the identity card;
3. Copies of higher education diplomas, academic and academic degrees, title deeds and originals for validation;
4. Copies of the refresher and advanced training certificates for the last five years (if any) and the original certificate for reference;
5. Copies of documents certifying or categorizing the relevant specialty (for clinical departments)
6. Medical certificate under Form №075U;
7. A certificate issued by the Committee on Legal Statistics and Special Records of the Office of the Procurator-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the existence or non-existence of information on such records concerning the commission of a criminal offence by a person;
8. Drug addiction organization certificate that the participant of the competition is not registered.;
9. Certificate from a psycho-neurological organization that the participant of the competition is not registered.
The participant of the competition is entitled to submit additional information concerning his education, professional level (list of scientific publications, recommendations from the management of the previous place of work), as well as documents confirming work experience and qualification.
The deadline for the reception of documents from 11.30.2020 to 12.08.2020 at: Republic of Kazakhstan, 050004, Almaty City, Abylai Khan Street, house 51/53 personnel department, +7(727)2506784, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The competition will be held from 09 December 2020 to 11 December 2020 from 9:00 to 18:00 a.m. at: Republic of Kazakhstan, 050004, City of Almaty, Abylai Khan Street, house 51/53.
The procedure and conditions for the competitive selection of professors and professors are carried out in accordance with the rules and regulations established in NEI «Kazakh-Russian Medical University».