7 intra-university initiative projects have been approved and are being implemented (under execution), in which young scientists of the university also take part.
1) “Development of modern organizational and managerial approaches to the formation of a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention among school-age children” (Head: Orakbay L.Zh., Head of the Department of Public Health with a course of hygiene and epidemiology) .
Forecast of the expected result: improving the health literacy of the population and the priority of healthy lifestyles; decrease in the incidence rate.
2) “Improving the prevention of mental and behavioral disorders in children and adolescents” (Head: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Yeshimbetova S.Z., Head of the Department of Psychiatry, Narcology and Neurology ).
Forecast of the expected result: has psychohygienic and psychoprophylactic significance in practical healthcare, especially for the work of a pediatrician (school doctor), psychologist and child psychiatrist.
3) “Modern medical terminology and its place in the language” (Supervisor: Ph.D., Acting Associate Professor Nurkhodzhaeva Kh.A., Head of the Department of Language Disciplines).
Forecast of the expected result: the formation of modern medical terminology in the context of the development and improvement of various fields of knowledge, is necessary not only for the correct creation of new terms, but also for adequate perception of the scientific text.
4) “Influence of genetic factors on the risk of destruction in the pancreas” (Head: Madyarov V.M., MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Surgery).
Prediction of the expected result: Genetic studies are changing the understanding of the etiology of pancreas destruction, which is very important for early prevention and the right choice of treatment.
5) “Combination of endoscopic ligation and ascitotherapy for bleeding from esophageal varices in patients with liver cirrhosis” (Head: Madyarov V.M., MD, professor, head of department surgery).
Prediction of the expected result: Endoscopic ligation will increase the frequency of stopping variceal bleeding. And in combination with ascitotherapy, reduce the number of relapses and significantly reduce hospital mortality.
6) “Prevention of the development of postoperative ventral hernias” (implementation period (Head: Head of the Department of Surgery, MD, Prof. Madyarov V.M.).
Forecast of the expected result: knowledge of the causes, such as: severe anatomical and functional insufficiency of the abdominal wall; obesity
III–IVst. In combination with metabolic syndrome; elderly and senile age, repeated laparotomy, closure of the laparotomic wound in patients with peritonitis (in cancer patients) will help practitioners to prevent the development of postoperative ventral hernias in advance.
7) “Study of the biochemical properties of the drone homogenate with the production of prophylactic apiproducts based on it” (Supervisor: PhD doctor KhTNV, Myrzakhmetova B.B.).
Forecast of the expected result: Study of the homogenate to create the product.