DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND ACADEMIC MOBILITY
The Department of International Cooperation and Academic Mobility of the University carries out its activities in accordance with the foreign policy of the state, the activities are aimed at the active integration of the university into the world educational space, ensuring its full participation in international programs, establishing direct contacts and interaction with research and educational institutions of foreign countries, as well as international organizations.
– European Association of Faculties of Pharmacy (European Association of Pharmaceutical Faculties, Republic of Malta):
The European Association of Hospital Pharmacists is more than 23.000 hospital pharmacists in 35 European countries and is the only association of national organizations representing hospitals, pharmacists at the European and international levels.
– The Association for Medical Education in Europe (Association of Medical Schools in Europe, UK):
AMEE is a worldwide organization whose members are 90 countries on five continents, and also promotes international excellence in the education of medical professions at all stages of undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing education.
– Association for Dental Education in Europe (Association of Dental Schools in Europe, Ireland):
ADEE unites a wide range of members throughout Europe, consisting of dental schools, specialized societies and national associations engaged in dental education.
– ECFMG Medical School Web Portal (Educational Commission for Foreign graduates of medical schools):
The Kazakh-Russian Medical University participates in the web portal of the ECFMG medical School – an Educational Commission for foreign graduates of medical schools.https://www.ecfmg.org/about/index.html International graduates of medical universities (IMG) make up almost a quarter of the staff of US doctors. ECFMG certification is the standard for assessing the qualifications of these doctors before entering the US Postgraduate Education (GME), where they provide supervised medical care. ECFMG certification is also a requirement for IMG to pass the 3rd stage of the three-stage examination for obtaining a medical license in the United States (USMLE) and obtain an unlimited license to practice medicine in the United States. https://iwa2.ecfmg.org/appforcert/onlinedocs/afcoverview.aspx
Participation in the web portal gives you the opportunity to:
- Electronic confirmation of medical education documents;
- Electronic verification of the applicant’s status at a medical university.
The ECFMG electronic program for confirming medical education documents allows you to confirm University graduates’ documents electronically through the ECFMG Medical School web portal (EMSWP). Electronic confirmation of documents makes the process of verifying credentials faster, easier and more efficient.
Academic mobility is the transfer of students or research teachers to study or conduct research for a certain academic period (semester or academic year) to another higher educational institution (within the country or abroad) with mandatory transfer of mastered curricula, disciplines in the form of credits at their higher educational institution or to continue their studies at another higher educational institution.
The main goal and objective of the development of academic mobility programs is to improve the quality of education. As well as educating a new generation prepared for life and work in the international information community and improving mutual understanding between different peoples and cultures.
It is one of the most important directions of the international activities of KRMU, the establishment of external and internal integration ties, strengthening the image of the University.
Students, teachers and staff of the Kazakh-Russian Medical University have the opportunity to study for a certain academic period at another higher educational institution (within the country or abroad).
There are external (international) and internal (national) academic mobility.
External academic mobility is the training of students in foreign universities, as well as the work of research teachers in foreign educational or scientific institutions.
Internal academic mobility is the training of students, as well as the work of research teachers in leading Kazakhstani universities.
Academic mobility of students, teaching staff, University staff is carried out within the framework of interuniversity agreements/agreements or joint projects: a tripartite agreement/agreement of a student/teaching staff/employee sending and receiving a university for internal academic mobility, and an invitation for external academic mobility.
IN THIS DIRECTION, WE ARE CONDUCTING:
- exchange of students and teachers for training, summer internships and internships;
- invitation of foreign teachers to give lectures at the University;
- development of joint educational programs;
- conducting joint scientific research and projects, exchange of scientific literature within the framework of ongoing projects;
- participation in conferences, publication of abstracts and reports, etc.
The University has established contacts and signed bilateral agreements on cooperation in various fields with the following medical universities and institutions:
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACADEMIC MOBILITY PROGRAM, YOU NEED:
- Write an application addressed to the rector;
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the dean of your faculty;
- Transcript in Russian and English with indication of the average academic performance score (GPA);
- Certificate determining the level of foreign language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL) – at the request of the partner university;
- CV (CV) in Russian/English;
- 6 3/4 photos
- copy of the identity card;
- Copy of passport;
- Medical certificate of the established sample for traveling abroad (at the request of the partner university);
- Vaccination passport and PCR test with a negative result.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACADEMIC MOBILITY PROGRAM, YOU NEED:
- Knowledge of English at the Upper-Intermediate / Advanced level;
- GPA level (average academic achievement score) – not less than 3.0
- tel: 250 – 67 – 82, mobile (WhatsApp): +7(708) – 312 – 72 – 50