Academic mobility –is the movement of students and faculty members of higher education institutions for a certain period of time to another educational or scientific institution within or outside their own country for the purpose of study or teaching.
The main purpose and objective of the development of academic mobility programmes is to improve the quality of education. As well as the education of a new generation prepared for life and work in the international information society and the improvement of understanding among different peoples and cultures.
It is one of the most important areas of international activities of the KRMU, the establishment of external and internal integration relations, strengthening the image of the University.
Students, professors and employees of the Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University have the opportunity to study for a certain academic period at another higher education institution (domestic or foreign).
- A chance to broaden your horizons
- Unique learning experience in several higher education institutions
- A chance to visit another country
- New Acquaintances and Great Impressions
The University has internal academic mobility programmes (study in the leading universities of the Republic) and external academic mobility (study in foreign universities or scientific institutions).
Kazakh-Russian Medical University pays great attention to the development and strengthening of international ties and business partnerships, as well as raising the image of the University both in the Republic of Kazakhstan and at the international level.
IN THIS DIRECTION, WE ARE CONDUCTING:
- Exchange of students and teachers for training, summer internships and internships;
- Inviting foreign lecturers to give lectures at the University;
- Development of joint educational programs;
- Carrying out joint research and projects, exchange of scientific literature
- Participation in conferences, publication of abstracts and reports, etc.
in the framework of ongoing projects;
The University established contacts and signed bilateral agreements on cooperation in various fields with the following medical universities and institutions:
The Academic Mobility program was launched in the 2014-2015 academic year. During the reporting period, 72 students participated in the program, of which outgoing mobility is 40 students, and incoming mobility is 32 students.
LIST OF FOREIGN PARTNERS:
- Pavlov First State Medical University of St. Petersburg
- Omsk State Medical University
- Pyatigorsk Medical and Pharmaceutical Institute of Volgograd State Medical University
- The Altai State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- Dagestan State Medical Academy
- Ural State Medical University
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Novosibirsk State Medical University
- Baltic International Academy
- Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University – Kyrgyz Republic-Bishkek
- Belarusian State Medical University Republic of Belarus – Minsk
- Vitebsk State Order of Friendship of Peoples Medical University – Republic of Belarus – Vitebsk
- Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute
- Grodno State Medical University
- Osh State University – Kyrgyz Republic – Osh
- Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino – Republic of Uzbekistan – Bukhara
- «АС» Institute of international education
- Tashkent State Dental Institute – Republic of Uzbekistan – Tashkent
- Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
- Saratov State Medical University named after V.I. Razumovsky
- Educational and medical center “CarmelMedcuratorLTD”
- University of West Attica
- University of Joannina (Greece)
- Erzincan Binali Yildirim University
- State Institution “Republican Clinical Medical Center” Administrative Department of the President of the Republic of Belarus
- Almazov National Medical Research Centre
- I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgys State Medical Academy
«“Kazakh-Russian Medical University”»
- European Association of Faculties of Pharmacy
- The Assassination of Medical School in Europe
- The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
- Association for Dental Education in Europe
WHAT SPECIALTIES IS POSSIBLE TO GO ABROAD?
- In all specialities and disciplines
FOR WHAT TIME?
- If practice, then from 2 weeks to 1 month
- If an internship, then from 2 weeks and for a longer time
- If exchange, then for a semester or full academic year
HOW MANY WERE SENT IN ALL THE TIME?
- More than 110 students
- Reception and enrolment
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACADEMIC MOBILITY PROGRAM, YOU NEED:
- Write an application addressed to the rector;
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the dean of your faculty;
- Transcript in Russian and English with the indication of the average grade point (GPA);
- Certificate determining the level of proficiency in a foreign language (IELTS / TOEFL) – at the request of the partner university;
- CV in Russian / English;
- 6 photos 3х4
- Copy of identity card;
- Copy of the passport;
- Medical certificate in the established form for traveling abroad (at the request of the partner university)
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACADEMIC MOBILITY PROGRAM REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of English at the Upper-Intermediate / Advanced level;
- GPA level (grade average point) – not less than 3.0
- Phone number: +7 (727) 250-67-82
- E-mail email@example.com