The Department was organized in the 1992 academic year on the basis of the hospital academician A. N. Syzganov. From 1992 to 2015, the Department of surgical diseases was headed by Academician of the national Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan, “Halyk Kaharmany”, state prize Winner Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev. He was also the President of the Kazakh-Russian Medical University.
With 2015, the Department is headed by D. M. M., Professor V. M. the Magyars. Since 2017, the Department of surgical diseases No. 2 has been renamed and is currently called the Department of surgery with the course of anesthesiology and resuscitation.
From 1995 to 1997, the head of the Department was Dr. Zhaksylyk akmurzayevich Doskaliev, from 1997 to 2000, Dr. Prof. M. K. Teleuov, then Dr. associate Professor V. M. Magyarov. Since 1995, teachers of the Department have been: Professor B. B. Baymakhanov, doctor of medical Sciences, Professor M. K. Teleuov-now head Of the Department of education and science, doctor of medical Sciences prof. M. A. Seisebaev-now Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC ” NNCC. A. N. Syzganova”.
STRUCTURE OF CHAIR. PROFESSORSHIP OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- M. D. Professor Nurlan Isagaliev the Orazbekov,
- M. D. Professor Ulykbek Salkanovic of Medeubekov,
- doctor of medical Sciences prof. Nurlan rakhmetovich Rakhmetov.
Associate PROFESSORS and Acting associate PROFESSORS of the DEPARTMENT:
- MD Maulen Sansyzbaevich Malgazhdarov.
- Dr. Musa Mendibayevich Sakhipov.
ASSISTANTS OF THE DEPARTMENT :
- PhD Galia Kolaeva Salmanbaba.
- PhD Gulzhan Nurtazina uspanova.
- PhD Rasithen Zupanovic Yunusov.
- Gulnara Ryskulbekova Japarkulov.
- Aidar Issabekov Of Bacevich.
- Alexander Mikhailovich Kim.
- Aidar Askarovich Isaliev.
- PhD Timur Saranovic Yeshmuratov.
- PhD of Erdan Kaldybekovich Karataev.
- Ph. D. Nurlan Kasymovich Butabaev.
- RB Alibek Mukhamedzhanovich Smagulov.
- Ray Adilkudaibergenovich Baimbetov.
- Askar Alimzhanov Kaimanovich.
- Galymzhan Kenesovich Baimagambetov.
- Gaziz Kunanbaeva Tulepbergenov.
The Department is located in the clinic “Author’s medicine” on 152 Karasai Batyr street, e-mail address of the Department – D.email@example.com
Scientific and international activities of the Department:
The Department cooperates on academic mobility and exchange of experience with Kazakh and international universities and leading clinics. Israel, Turkey, Korea, and Russia. International master classes were held with their participation.
The Department participates in scientific and practical projects of the University (Detection of the incidence of the musculoskeletal system during preventive examination, Monitoring of combined mechanical injury)
Social and educational activities
Work at the Department was carried out according to the plan for educational work in the following areas:
- Patriotic, civic education (state language policy, symbols, events dedicated to significant dates in the history and holidays of the Republic of Kazakhstan.). Inter-ethnic and inter-religious harmony;
- Social and legal education (charity events, questionnaires, fight against corruption, prevention of offenses and crime,);
- Healthy lifestyle (conferences, debates, round tables);
- Labor education (participation in volunteer work, city-wide sub-holidays, etc.);
- Aesthetic education;
- Curatorial work.