History of the Department of Language Disciplines
The department of language disciplines was called “Medical Psychology, Pedagogy and Language Disciplines” until September 2017. Head of the Department Ph.D. Asimova T.A.
From September to December 2017, the head of the department was R. Nuganova. Then, from December to August 2018, Toksanova G.A. worked From September 2018 to the present, acting The head of the department is Ph.D. Nurkhodzhaeva H.A.
The department of language disciplines from September 2017 became a specialized department. The teaching staff of the department conducts classes in the following disciplines: Kazakh, Russian and English. Educational training programs are compiled with the specifics of the Kazakh-Russian Medical University. All teachers have many years of teaching experience in higher educational institutions of the city of Almaty. The teaching staff of the department has a scientific degree: Doctor of Philology, Candidate of Philology, Doctor of Humanities, Philology. Many teachers have a master’s degree in philology and humanities. Classes are held at all faculties of the university from 1 and 3 courses.
and about. Head of the Department of Language Disciplines – Nurkhodjaeva Khadisha Abzhaparovna
Date of birth: 04/14/1960
Education: 1977-1982 – Almaty Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages
Specialty teacher of German and English
CANDIDATE OF PHILOLOGICAL SCIENCES, Associate Professor of AUES:
- Work experience: Since September 2018, acting head of the department of language disciplines. KazRosMed University.
- Almaty University of Energy and Communications. 2012-2018 Associate Professor, Department of Foreign Languages. 2009-2012 – Head of the Department of Foreign Languages. “Gratitude for diligent work” from the rector of AUES (2010).
- 2002-2009: KazEU im. T.Ryskulova. Associate Professor, Department of Foreign Languages. “Gratitude for the personal contribution to the educational work of students” from the rector of KazEU named after T.Ryskulova (2008)
- 2001-2002: KazUMOMYa named after Abylai Khan; Training Department. February-June 2001; KazUMOiMYa named after Abylai Khan. Faculty of Translation, teacher of the Department of Theory, Practice and Translation of German and French.
- 1982-1992 Kazakh Institute of Chemical Technology. Teacher of the Department of Foreign Languages.
- Published over 60 scientific articles, guidelines and manuals.
- International Certificate in English Language and Teaching No. 0058909346 dated 09/01/2017 on passing the Teaching Knowledge Test Band 3 Cambridge English Language Assessment Part of the University of Cambridge
- 28 certificates of continuing education courses in English
- Macmillan Education Centers, Global Education, Studylnn, Oxford University Press; according to the methodology of teaching foreign languages KazUMAIR & NAME named after Abylai Khan and others.
No. Name TELEPHONE
- 1 Nurkhodjaeva Hadisha Abzhaparovna I.O. Head Chair of Ph.D. 87773389998 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Aset Aliya Asetovna Master teacher 87011222898 email@example.com
- 3 Arzykul Ulbosyn Kalybekkyzy Master teacher 87474861574 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 Abdrimov Tursunzhan Tokhtarovich Master teacher 87770186337 Tursunzhan94@mail.ru
- 5 Bekova Karlyga Baltabaevna Master teacher 87028110988 email@example.com
- 6 Kaskenova Bagdat Rakhymgazievna Art. teacher 87007570605 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 Muldagalieva Svetlana Aydingalievna Art. teacher 87772062662 email@example.com
- 8 Nurbek Aktoty Beisembaevna Master teacher 87026667167 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9 Mambetova Aidana Zhalғasbekқyzy Master teacher 87055107727 87755499604
- 10 Isaeva Gulnaz Saylauovna Master teacher 87078214260 email@example.com
- 11 Basebekova Gaugar Sultangazievna Master’s teacher 87025537432 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 Kadyrkhodjaev Azhimagun Makhmudovich Art. teacher 87773234654 email@example.com
- 13 Shukhaeva Karlykash Nurlanovna Art. teacher 87074896113 Shohaeva1976@mail.ru
- 14 Abdollah Ayaulym қapasykyzy Master’s teacher 87476441392 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 Auganbaeva Nurgul Art. teacher 87022454422 Kelly_198606@mail.ru
- 16 Uralbekova Moldir Meirambekovna Master teacher 87072885464 email@example.com
- 17 Toktymanova Galiya Mukhtarovna Senior Lecturer 87012103571 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 Nazarova Aigerim Master teacher 87081845218 email@example.com
- 19 Yermakhan Lәzat Tіlepbaevna Art. teacher 87789456459 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Abylgazina Bayan Shakerovna Master teacher 87783488875 email@example.com
- 21 Bekturganova Shynar Moldakhangyzy Art. teacher 87075581108 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 22 Ryskeldieva Gldaria Dәuletқazyzy Masters teacher 87071696626
- 23 Ayapbergenova Kunsulu Sagintayevna Art. teacher 87778144992
- 24 Ibatov Edige Arsenovich Art. teacher 87017684375
- 25 Akmatov Dair Kazakbaevich Art. teacher 87059083947 email@example.com
- 26 Raimbekova Maria Abdrakhmanovna Professor Doctor of Philological Sciences 87014107712 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 27 Sapar Gulzira Saparkyzy Master, Art. teacher 87017250956 email@example.com
- 28 Chumbalova Gulmayra Muhammedovna K.F. Associate Professor 87753056315
- 29 Kunapyaeva Tamara Seilkhanovna Art. teacher 87476271845 87013578799 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 Kurmangaliyeva Aigul Amangyzy Art. teacher 87784255435 email@example.com
- 31 Abdreshova Arailym Bolatbekovna Master teacher 87012189914
- 32 Aitbenbetova Zauresh Ertaevna Art. teacher 87011406411
- 33 Kulabaeva Rimma Tursynovna Master teacher 87077474702
- 34 Seitkulova Galina Baskambaevna Art. teacher 87777069175 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 35 Itemirova Aқmaral Seitovna Master teacher 87017500185
- 1 Zhumagulova Perizat Yerzhankyzy Lab technician 87078166867
- 2 Aubәkіr Nazym Sovetbekbekizi Laboratory assistant 87474048029
Teachers of the department of language disciplines in the 2017-2018 academic year took an active part in international scientific conferences and seminars. Teachers of the department Bekova KB, Kaskenova B.R., Toksanova G.A., Uralbekova M.M. April 20, 2018 took part in a scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 85th anniversary of KazNMU named after S.Zh. Asfendiyarova and were awarded certificates
Also, the teaching staff (faculty) of the department, together with young scientists, participated in the international scientific conference “Al Farabi World”, “V International Farabi Readings” (Abdijusip E.S. and Kairbaeva S.A. with scientific adviser M. Uralbekova , Baitileuova S.S. and Erbolatova A.A. with scientific adviser R.T. Kulabaeva).
In the academic year 2018-2019, educational work planning is carried out in the following areas: leadership development, healthy lifestyles, patriotic, spiritual, moral, and intellectual development.
EDUCATIONAL WORK IS CONSTRUCTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT AND UNIVERSITY LEVELS:
- organizational activities;
- learning activities;
- cultural mass.
The number of curators is 23 (twenty three). Curators work from 1 to 3 courses, in the specialties of “General Medicine”, “Dentistry”, “Pharmacy”.
In the 2017-2018 academic year, teachers of the department of language disciplines participated in various international and republican scientific and practical conferences with scientific articles that were published in conference collections (Doctor of Philosophy M. Raiymbekova, “Innovative Methods in Teaching the Scientific Style of Speech] Russian language of students ”,“ Rearrangement of sounds and syllables of Russian, Kazakh and some Turkic languages ”, teacher of professional Russian language Aitbenbetova Z.E.“ Professional Russian language in a medical university ”, master’s degree in pedagogy to Sapar G.S. “Use of business games in the professional training of students of a medical university”, Toksanova G.A., Uralbekova M.M. “Teaching phraseological units at a university”, Kaskenova B.R., Bekova K. B. “The theoretical aspects of teaching and writing, “Arzykul U.K.” The concept of literary expressiveness in Abai’s translation “, Nurbek A.B.” This language may also be used in other languages. “).
- Raimbekova Maria Abdrakhmanovna – Doctor of Philology, Professor of the Department of Language Disciplines.
- Born May 20, 1936 in the r / p Kant of the Kyrgyz SSR.
- In 1958 she graduated from the philological faculty of KirSU named after S.M. Kirov.
- In 1968, she defended her thesis at the Institute of Linguistics of the Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR.
- In 1998, at the Scientific Council of the Institute of Linguistics of the Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR, she defended her doctoral dissertation.
The labor activity of Raimbekova Maria Abdrakhmanovna began in 1953, which continues to this day. She currently works as a professor at the Department of Language Studies at the Kazakh-Russian Medical University. Total labor activity Raimbekova M.A. makes 65 years, scientific and pedagogical – 57 years.
Raimbekova M.A. published more than 45 scientific papers, including 10 monographs, textbooks and teaching aids.
Chumbalova Gulmayra Mukhamedovna was born on March 11, 1947 in the city of Alma-Ata. In 1970 she graduated from the Russian branch of the Faculty of Philology of Kazakh State University named after S.M. Kirova. She began her career as a teacher of Russian language and literature at a secondary school in the Irkutsk region.
She studied at graduate school at Kazakh State University. S.M. Kirova. In 1986, she defended her thesis in the Academy of Sciences of the BSSR (Minsk) on the topic “Turkic lexical elements in Bulgarian at the end of the 19th – beginning of the 20th centuries (based on the works of Bulgarian writers Lyuben Karavelov and Ivan Vazov)”, she was awarded the degree of candidate of philology Sciences, in 1992 received the title of Associate Professor.
At various times, she worked as technical secretary of the Central Committee of the Komsomol of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Taxes and Duties of the research sector of the Kazakh Polytechnic Institute named after V.I. Lenin, assistant, senior lecturer, associate professor of the department of practical Russian language KazgosZhenPI, associate professor of the department of Russian and Kazakh languages of AIPET, associate professor of the department of language disciplines of KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarov.
Chumbalova Gulmayra Mukhamedovna is engaged in research work, has about 80 publications in domestic and foreign publishing houses, a textbook on the scientific style of speech.
Chumbalova G.M. introduces innovative methods of working with students into the educational process, such as “Work in triads, compiling a cluster, syncwine”, “Conducting a discussion, (round table)”, “Debate as a game”, “Ranking”, “Problem-searching teaching method” , “Basic Synopsis.”
Currently, Chumbalova G.M. He teaches Russian to first-year students of the faculties of general medicine, dentistry and pharmacy.
anguages department of the department of education tuytushylar 2017-2018 oy zhary barysynda tmendegіdey different khalykaraly The conference of the seminararman seminar belsene at salisty: Bekova K.B., Kaskenova B.R., Toksanova G.A., April 20, 2018 Asfendiyarov atyndağy Kazakh National Medical University, 85th anniversary of the pulpitsyny.
Also the teachers of chair together with young scientists took part in the V International scientific conference of students and young scientists “World of Farabi”: Abdizhusupov ES scientific adviser Uralbekova M.M, Baitileuova S.S scientific adviser Kulabayeva R.T, Erbolatova A.A scientific adviser Kulabaeva R.T, Kairbayeva S.A, scientific supervisor Uralbekova M.M
2017-2018 About the subjects of the Faculty of the Intrushylary Türli Republican Halyk Library “Innovative methods in teaching the scientific style of speech of the Russian language of students”, “Rearrangement of sounds and syllables of Russian, Kazakh and some Turkic.
Languages ”, Aitbenbetova Z.E.Oytytushysy “ Professional Russian language at a medical university ”, Master’s degree in pedagogy, Gymsm, Sapar G.S. “The use of business games in the professional training of students of a medical university”, G. Tosanova, MM Uralbekova, “Teaching phraseology in higher education institutions “, Kaskenova BR, Bekova KB, “The theoretical aspects of teaching and writing”, Arzykul. Uh. K. “ The concept of literary expressiveness in Abai’s translation ” Nurbek A.B.
- Classrooms -17
- Language laboratory -1
- monoblocks 15
- Teaching – 1
- computer – 1
- printer – 1
- laptop – 1