|ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING ON THE MOODLE PLATFORM||
In the educational process of NEI “Kazakh-Russian Medical University”, distance education technologies are used for students on the basis of higher education and persons with disabilities, as well as for students who have left the country on exchange programs, scientific internships and academic mobility.
Students in the process of distance courses will master the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary in future practice.
Today’s technology enables the design and creation of information tools that can alleviate these difficulties in the preparation of any discipline.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO LEARN ON DET:
- Availability of regular access to a computer / laptop / tablet device / phone;
- Availability of computer multimedia equipment: webcam, headphones and / or headset;
- Access to the Internet (with a speed of more than 512 kbps);
- The skill of working with e-mail and office software packages for creating and editing electronic documents.
Training takes place remotely in the learning management system https://moodle.krmu.edu.kz/. The duration of academic periods is realized according to the academic calendar. After the end of the semester, during the period of intermediate certification according to the academic calendar, students are required to pass all final controls with personal attendance at the exam in accordance with the Academic Policy of the university.
During the period of theoretical training, the student studies disciplines through the electronic distance learning system MOODLE, where he is provided with all educational materials (lecture notes, video lectures, presentations), assignments (tests, written assignments, collective discussions) and the opportunity is implemented online (chat, audio-video conference) and offline (correspondence, discussion forum) consultations with teachers.
Инструкции по ДОТ: [Скачать файл]
- Almaty, Abylaikhan Ave. 51/53, of. 717
- Phone number: +7 707 338 31 83
- telegram: https://t.me/dot_medkrmu
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Dean of the Faculty of “General Medicine”, Duisenov Nurlan Bolatovich: 8 (701) 204-01-69
- Dean of the Faculty of “Dentistry”, Iskakova Maryam Kozybaevna: 8 (777) 222-62-65
- Dean of the faculty “Public health, nursing, pharmacy”, Alekeshova Roza Kenesovna: 8 (777) 231-79-78
- Head of the “Office-Registration” Department, Kalieva Gulbanu Batyrkhanovna: 8 (702) 201-29-97