The KRMU Alumni Association is a dynamically developing organisation with a mission to unite and socially promote KRMU alumni of all generations. Business and leisure activities conducted by the Association contribute to the creation of a single community.
Our goal is to develop partner relations between the graduates of KRMU and preserve the unity of values and interests.
We hope that the leading graduates of KRMU that are successful in their professional activities, politics or in any other chosen direction are not indifferent to the problems of the University, students, and young graduates.
We want alumni of the KRMU University to recruit proudly the graduates of their alma mater. We want to make it easier for representatives of various structures to establish contacts and partner relations if they studied at the same university.
Each of you can become an “ambassador” of KRMU, not only representing our university but also helping to attract new students and strengthen its image. To achieve these goals, we are actively entering the international education market in order to attract more promising and talented students from other countries.
- Strategic goals and objectives of the Association are as follows:
- Creating favourable conditions for the association of the University alumni in order to achieve professional unity, exchange of experience, the realisation of the creative and scientific potential of the Association members;
- Assisting in strengthening cooperation of the Association with third-party organisations in educational areas;
- Holding round tables, workshops and conferences with the participation of members of the Association;
- Interacting with central and local executive bodies of state administration on socially significant issues, cooperating with state bodies in order to carry out work and provide services as part of the events.
- Holding consultative and advisory events and meetings of the University alumni and other members of the Association; assisting in strengthening the cooperation of the Association with third-party organisations in educational areas;
- Assisting students of the University in the development and promotion of projects and the development of innovative ideas;
- Participating and assisting the state in the formation and implementation of national youth policy, etc.
We hope that our chosen strategy will eventually shape the traditions of the Association, but we want to proclaim some of them from the very beginning.
The traditions that we hope will guide each member of the Alumni Association:
- Each member of the Association should remember the proud title of the KRMU University Alumni.
- Each member of the Alumni Association should confirm and strengthen the university’s high image with their doings and actions.
- Each member of the Association should be aware of a sense of community, unity with other graduates and university students.
Alumni Association Activities
The KRMU Alumni Association, as part of its activities, plans the following:
- annually solemnly reward graduates who took the most active part in the activities of the Association and the University;
- annually hold Career Day for graduates of our university;
- help graduates and students of last years of education in employment;
If you are interested in our ideas, please become a member of the Association. Join our team if you are interested in translating these ideas into reality!
Members of the Association get the opportunity to take advantage of the services arranged by the Association and take an active part in organised events.
Each graduate can become a member of the Association:
- Master’s degree;
You can register at the office of the KRMU Career Centre at 71 Torekulov St or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org