Position: Rector of the Kazakh-Russian Medical University. Academic degree, academic rank: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor.
Position: Rector of the Kazakh-Russian Medical University.
Date of birth: 01/11/1963
Education: AGMI, medical doctor; Taraz Regional Univercity named after M.Kh. Dulaty, jurist.
Academic degree, academic title: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor.
Scientific and labor activity:
In 1997, he defended his PhD in Medicine in Saint Petersburg, and in 2004 – his doctoral thesis. In 2005, an associate professor in medicine was appointed. In 2006, Dzaynakbayev N.T. was awarded the title of Professor for solving a major problem. He is Vice-President of the Academy of Sciences of Clinical and Fundamental Medicine of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 1986-1987 internships;
- 1987-1992, 1992-1995 City Ambulance Hospital;
- 1995-1997 EMERCOM of JSC “Khimprom”;
- 1997-1998 Republican State Enterprise “Kazakhstan Temir Zholy”;
- 1998-2000 State Medical University “Zheldormeditsina”;
- 2000-2002 OJSC “Medical transport service”;
- 2002-2005 NEI KMI rector;
- 2005-2010 NEI KMU rector;
- 2002-present Rector of the NEI Kazakh-Russian Medical University
Certificates: Certificate – training seminar “Preparation of a university self-assessment report within the framework of institutional accreditation”; IAAR certificate – “Development of an intra-university system for ensuring the quality of education; training course on the topic: “Manager / Internal auditor of the quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2015” 31.01.2017-03.02.2017 СERT AcademyforCentralAsia, IRCA LeadAuditor.
In 2015, Dzaynakbayev N. T. received the diploma of the International competition «Scientist of the Year» from Oxford Academic Uninion in the category of social sciences, section Mobile Medicine’ field.
Awards: Medal «For Labor Difference», 2015, Order «Kurmet», 2012, Jubilee Medal «20 years of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan», Jubilee Medal «10 years of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan».
Dzaynakbayev N.T. is the author of teaching and methodological manuals, 100 scientific works, 7 monographs, 1 international Kazakh-Russian textbook on «Medicine of catastrophes». He has five inventions, the author of patents, including Eurasian patents.
Position: Vice-Rector for Educational Work, Assistant Professor at NEI Kazakh-Russian Medical University.
Full name: Sovostyanova Tatiana Anatolievna.
Date of birth: 09.22.1959.
Contact phone number:8 (727)250-92-58.
Education: Higher medical. Alma-Ata State Medical Institute, specialty – “Paediatrics, qualification-doctor (1976-1982)”.
Place of work:NEI “Kazakh-Russian Medical University”, Almaty.
Current position: vice-rector on educational work.
Scientific activities: Academic rank: Assistant Professor, KRMU (31 January 2014, Protocol №5). Has 12 articles, including foreign articles.
- 1982-1983 Internship in specialty «Children’s Psychiatry and Neurology», Republic Psychiatric Hospital, Almaty;
- 1983-1984 Doctor of Paediatrics, City Children’s Infectious Disease Hospital №3 Almaty;
- 1984-1985 Paediatrician of the Moscow district of the District Health Department of Almaty;
- 1985-1986 Paediatrician, City Clinical Children’s Hospital №1, Almaty;
- 1986 -1998 years Assistant of the Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases KazNMU Asfendiyarov;
- 1994-1999 part-time worker at the Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases of KRMU;
- 1999-2019 – present employee of NEI «Kazakh-Russian Medical University»;
- 2000-2008 Deputy Dean of the Faculty of General Medicine of the NEI «Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University»;
- 22009-2016 Dean of the Faculty of General Medicine NEI «Kazakh-Russian Medical University»;
- 2016 – 2017 Vice-Rector of NEI «Kazakh-Russian Medical University», for academic, methodological and educational work;
- Since 2017 Vice-Rector for educational work NEI “Kazakh-Russia Medical University”.
Advanced training, courses
2018 KRMU Hospital and Scientific Management, Certificate 2017 KRMU Management of the system ISO 9001:2015, Certificate Formation of information and communication technologies of the educator.
Teaching methods for programs of updated content in the education system 2016 IAAR Development of an intra-university system for ensuring the quality of education.
Procedure for external evaluation of higher education and evaluation of self-assessment reports, certificate of 2015 of the KRMU. Development and evaluation of educational programs, certificate of the KRM Preparation for institutional accreditation, certificate International Center of Education New technologies of pre-university training.
2013. KazNMU after Asfendiyarov Introduction of Kazakh medicine into the Bologna education system, certificate of 2012. Further training in education, psychology and computer science.
ASIAME (KazMUCE) Improvement of the qualifications of senior staff in the education system.
2010 ASIAME (KazMUCE) Clinical Paediatrics with Issues of Childhood Infections Innovative Technologies in Medical Education, Certificate Improvement of Medical Education, Guarantee of Effective Health, Certificate 2007. Innovative Technologies in Medical Education, Certificate 2006 CRM Pedagogy and Psychology, certificate;
Innovative technologies in medical education, certificate of 2001 ASIAME (KazMUCE), Pedagogy, psychology, computer science, specializing subject – certificate of 2000 ASIAME (KazMUCE) Selected issues of therapy, certificate of 1999 Faculty of Further Education at KazGMU named after Asfendiyarov Issues of therapy, certificate.
Awards: Diploma of Honour, 4 letters of gratitude, one of them from the Minister of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Military rank: She studied at the military department of the Almaty State Medical Institute and was promoted to the rank of senior lieutenant of the medical service of the reserve.
Knowledge of languages: Native Language-Russian, English with a dictionary.
Residence: g . Almaty st. ZhibekZholy 125
Mob Phone: 87071074283
E – mail : email@example.com
Date of Birth: 08/03/1960
Medical Doctor, PhD
Almaty State Medical Institute, Faculty of General Medicine, (1977-1983), student
Kazakh Research Institute of Clinical and Experimental Surgery named after A.N. Syzganov, Resident in Cardiovascular Surgery
Scientific Center of Surgery of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences (Moscow), Department of Surgical Treatment of IHD, 2003
Non-Government Private University “Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University”, Almaty
Position held: Vice-rector of scientific and clinical work
1992, defended his thesis on the topic: “Surgical treatment of multiple occlusive lesions of the brachiocephalic arteries”
2000, defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic: “Surgical treatment of venous leg ulcers”
2005-2010, Scientific Secretary of the Dissertation Council at the National Center named after. A.N. Syzganov for the defense of candidate and doctoral dissertations
2008, received the title of professor. He is the author of more than 150 scientific articles, 2 monographs and 2 guidelines
1983-1985 – Surgeon of the Central District Hospital of Eraliyevo village, Mangistau region
1985-1986 – Medical Doctor of the Angiosurgery Department of the National Center of Surgery named after. A.N. Syzganov
1986-1988 – Clinical Resident
1988-1997 – Leading Researcher at the Angiosurgery Department of the National Center for Surgery named after A.N. Syzganov
1997-2000 – Chief Physician of the National Center, named after A.N. Syzganov
2000-2003 – Chief Researcher of the Angiosurgery Department of the National Center of Surgery named after. A.N. Syzganov
2004 to 2013 – Head of the Cardiac Surgery Department of the National Center for Surgery named after. A.N. Syzganov
2013 to 2016 – Head of the Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Service of JSC NSMC, Astana
2016 to 2019 – Deputy Director of the City Cardiology Center in Almaty
ADVANCED TRAINING COURSES: Over the years, he did internships in Italy (Bergamo), Austria (Salzburg), Turkey (Gaziantep), Poland (Katowice), Belarus (Minsk), Czech Republic (Prague), Germany (Berlin), etc.
2009 – a member of the European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons (EACTS)
Participated in the work of AATS, AHA, ESC, Mitral Conclave, Aortic Symposium – made presentations.
Awards: Medal “10th anniversary ConstitutionKazakhstan”, 1991
Medal “Excellent student” healthcare”
Diploma ” The best Cardiovascular Surgeon of Kazakhstan ” (“Казахстаннын ен yздiк кардиохирургi?)
Badge of the Kazakhstan Cardiology Society “Akh Zhurekh” (“Ак журек”)
Military rank: Conscript
Achievements: The first in Kazakhstan who performed and introduced the work of the vascular department the operation of subfascial endoscopic dissection of the perforating veins of the leg. The accumulated material formed the basis of the defended dissertation
Being the head of the cardiosurgical department of the National Center for Surgery named after. A.N. Syzganova, significantly improved the results and increased the number of coronary artery bypass grafting operations
In 2003, he was the first in Kazakhstan to perform mammarocaronary bypass grafting on a beating heart.
Introduced operations for dissecting thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms into the work of the cardiac surgery department, including those under conditions of circulatory arrest
He worked out in detail the technique of cadaver surgery, initiated a “Waiting List” for heart transplantation
In the experiment performed a heart transplant in an animal
In the period 2016 – 2019, being the Deputy Director of the City Cardiac Surgery Center in Almaty, he oversaw the Cardiac Surgery Service. During these 3 years, the clinic has significantly improved its performance, increasing the number of heart surgeries from 370 to 650 per year, and reducing postoperative mortality from 2.7% to 1.4%
Cardiac surgeon of the highest category
Doctor – organizer of health care of the first category
Practical experience: He has a unique surgical experience – he performed more than 3,000 operations on the heart with artificial circulation, more than 4,000 operations on the main arteries and branches of the aortic arch. Currently, he has the largest experience in operations on the aortic arch.
He is mastered in the following operations:
– prosthetic year valves
– plastic surgery on heart valves
– correction of congenital heart defects
– coronary artery bypass grafting under cardiopulmonary bypass and on a beating heart
– resection of left ventricular aneurysm in combination with coronary artery bypass grafting
– combined operations of coronary artery bypass grafting with reconstruction of the arteries of other pools, prosthetic heart valves
– valvular plasty.
– operation of Bentall De-Bono and David for aneurysms of the ascending aorta with aortic defect
– surgery for aneurysms of the thoracic, abdominal, aortic arch and thoracoabdominal aneurysms (“megaaorta”), including Borst’s operation under conditions of circulatory arrest and selective perfusion of cerebral arteries, “hybrid operations”
– operations for the reconstruction of extracranial arteries of the brain
– operations for the reconstruction of visceral arteries (renal arteries and celiac trunk)
– surgery for the reconstruction of the arteries of the lower extremities (aorto-bifemoral shunting)
– surgery for coarctation of the aorta and vascular injuries
Family status: Married, two children
Hobbies: Sports, mountaineering, cars, painting, aquariums
Arman Kussainova Sailavbekovna.
Position: Vice-Rector for Academic Activities of NEI «Kazakh-Russian Medical University»
Date of birth: 07.18.1967
Education: Karaganda State Medical Institute, medical hygienist-epidemiologist
Academic degree, academic rank: PhD in Medicine
Scientific activity: The candidate’s thesis in specialist «epidemiology». Listener of MBA ALMAU (2019-2021). 21 articles, including – abroad.
- October 2020 – to date – Vice-Rector for academic activities of NEI «Kazakh-Russian Medical University»;
- August 2016. – July 2020. – Deputy Director, Department of Science and Human Resources, Ministry of Health RK;
- May 2014 – August 2016 – Scientific Secretary, Republican State Enterprise «Scientific-Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics» Ministry of Health and Social Development of Kazakhstan;
- January 2014 – April 2015 – Head of the Department of Innovative Technologies of the Republican State Enterprise “Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics” Ministry of Health and Social Development of Kazakhstan;
- October 2012-December 2013. Deputy Director-General, Association of Medical Education and Science, Kazakhstan;
- August 2011 – October 2012. – Vice-Rector for Educational, Methodological and Educational Work RSE «Karaganda State Medical University»;
- September 2004 – August 2011. Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana:
- Head of the Control of Medical Education and Science of the Department of Science and Human Resources,
- Chief Expert of management, Department of Medical Education and Science,
- Chief Specialist, Department of Medical Education,
- Leading specialist of the Section of Medical Education Department
- December 2003-August 2004. Karaganda Regional Centre for Sanitary-Epidemiological Expertise, Head of the Radiological Laboratory, Karaganda;
- October 1993 – December 2003 – laboratory assistant in the sanitary and hygienic laboratory of the Center for Sanitary and Epidemiological Expertise, Karaganda;
- August 1993-October 1993. Medical trainee at the Karaganda City Sanitary and Epidemiological Station, Karaganda;
- October 1987-June 1993. Student, Karaganda State Medical Institute, Karaganda;
- April 1987-October 1987. Laboratory technician at the communal laboratory of the Karaganda Oblast Sanitary and Epidemiological Station, Karaganda;
- September 1984-March 1987. Student, Karaganda Medical School, Karaganda;
Advanced training, courses, SEMINARS, INTERNSHIPS:
1) «Selected Laboratory Research Methods in Communal and Occupational Health», ASIAME (KazMUCE), Almaty, 07-25 December 2001.
2) «Training of Experts-Auditors on Product Certification», National Centre of Expertise and Certification, 2-14 December 2002, Karaganda.
3) «State Administration», Civil Service Academy under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2005, 6-week courses, Astana.
4) «New State Management: Recent Trends in Public Administration», Speyer Higher School of Public Administration (Germany), 13-16 May 2008.
5) «Leadership in medical education», Kazakh State Medical Academy, 22-24 May 2008, Astana.
6) «Fundamentals of Medical Education», Kazakh State Medical Academy, 26-30 May 2008, Astana.
7) «Public health, health management», 22 November – 5 December 2008, Israel, Jerusalem.
8) «Topical Questions of Epidemiology and Statistical Methods in Scientific Research», Higher School of Public Health, 25 May – 5 June 2009, Almaty.
9) «Accreditation of Basic Medical Education», World Federation of Medical Education, 9-27 November 2009, Denmark, Copenhagen.
10) «Improving the competitiveness of the education system», 17-21 May 2010, Netherlands, Maastricht.
11) “Scientific research in medical education. Interactive Teaching Methods”, Karaganda State Medical University & Southampton University Medical School, October 18-22, 2010, Karaganda.
12) «Improvement of medical education – guarantee of effective health care», Karaganda State Medical University & CSIH (Canada), 21-22 October 2010, Karaganda.
13) «Management in medical education», 3-7 October 2011, Astana.
14) International seminar «Kazakhstan education on the way to European quality standards through accreditation of educational programs», South Kazakhstan State University named after M. Auezov, 14-15 November 2011 Shymkent.
15) National seminar «Research Universities: The Experience of Kazakhstan», Nazarbayev University, 21-22 May 2012, Astana.
16) Eurasian Forum of Higher Education Leaders, Nazarbayev University, 20-21 August 2012, Astana.
17) II Eurasian Forum of Higher Education Leaders, Nazarbayev University, 12-13 June 2013, Astana.
18) Eurasian Forum of Higher Education Leaders, Nazarbayev University, 11-12 June 2014, Astana.
19) Second congress of traumatologists-orthopedics RK, NIITO, 2-3 October 2014, Astana.
20) International scientific-practical conference: «Information technologies in health care: successes and challenges», Medical Center of Management of Affairs of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 08.15.2015.
21) «Management and Marketing in Health Care», Advanced Training, Joint-Stock Company «Medical University of Astana», 03.30.15-04.24.15
22) Certificate of specialist of the first qualification category in specialty «Public health/Social hygiene and health organization», 06.09.2015
23) International seminar on the WB project “Transfer of technologies for scientific research in the field of health care”, «Knowledge transfer in the field of healthcare», NCHD & CSIH (Canada) 06.22-26.2015.
24) III Central Asian International Conference «Medical Education – new horizons». Karaganda State Medical University,10.5-6.2015
25) «Basis of effective planning of scientific research in health care», advanced training in specialty «Health management», (Certificate №622), RSE «Republican Center for Health Care Development» MHSD RK, 09.28.2015 – 10.02.2015.
26) Training course «Safety and Safety at Work», License Certificate №0004032 from 12.05.2015, Main Department «Employment, Labor and Social Protection Administration».
27) Seminars – Thomson Reuters Information Days «Evaluation of scientific journals for reception in Web of Science», «Impact Factor and Evaluation of Citation Journal» for editors of scientific journals, 08 July 2015, Gumileva L.N. Eurasian National University.
28) Seminar «Preparation of self-assessment report on education and science organization within the framework of institutional and specialized accreditation», 02.16.2016, Independent Kazakhstan Agency for Quality Assurance in Education.
29) Master class for members of the expert commission on evaluation of medical colleges with a view to their reorganization into higher colleges, February 18, 03.09 – 11.2016, MH RK, JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Lahti University of Applied Sciences.
30) Listener of MBA ALMAU (2019-2021).
- 2005 – Letter of thanks of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 2007 – awarded the badge “Kazakstan Respublikasy Densaulyk saktau isinin uzdigi” (Excellent officer of Health care of RK) Ministry of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 2010 – Honorary Diploma of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 2015 – Medal named after Pospelov P.M. for his contribution to the development of Karaganda State Medical University.
- 2017 – awarded the badge «Densaulyq saqtau іsіne qosqan ülesі üşіn» of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.