Dear students of the Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, when the entire healthcare system of the Republic and the world is being tested for strength, I would like to express my deep appreciation to you for the unity and responsibility that you are now showing.
In this temporary format, the most important thing is to remain calm and continue to carry out your duties as students in a distance format. During the quarantine period, almost all university services were transferred to a remote work format. Entrance to the buildings is limited.
I would like to remind once again of the need to follow simple rules for observing the sanitary-disinfection regime and the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the implementation of which is not a right, but an obligation of every person at the moment.
To ensure timely monitoring and control, the following points must be implemented:
- Observe self-isolation, i.e. be at home.
- To study in a remote format using all the methods proposed to you.
- Information on sick people or on symptoms of acute respiratory viral infections is reported daily to their curators.
- If necessary, address various issues, work closely with your curators, departments and deans.
- On issues of volunteering, it is necessary to coordinate actions with the center of youth policy and the vice-rector for educational work.
- During the quarantine period, certificates and other documents will not be issued.
- In the case of work in hospitals, ambulances, etc. I ask you to observe increased security and protection measures, as well as maximum caution.
- You are future doctors, and this imposes corresponding obligations on you: not to give non-professional advice and opinions, not to comment on the actions of authorized services and organs, to observe correctness and to show professionalism.
- During this period, provocative activities may intensify, in connection with it I ask you to maintain prudence and not succumb to provocations, and not take part in possible illegal activities.
- Do not disseminate unverified or unconfirmed information that may turn out to be incorrect, as this may lead to disruption of public order or unnecessary panic. I remind you that the dissemination of knowingly false information is punishable by law.
- All information on the current situation you can get on the websites of the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Akimat of Almaty.
The University, as always, takes all the necessary measures to ensure your safety, but you should not forget about personal responsibility for your health and the health of your friends and relatives.
The university administration keeps everything under control, including ensuring the activity of the operational headquarters, we are always in touch with you and will try to solve all arising issues.
Observe all precautions, God willing, we will all overcome this difficult for the country and the world period№